Comdeco provides a restaurant license consulting service company with business coverage of turn-based services and food licence applications. We will also provide professional catering projects to meet the various needs of customers in the areas of renovation works, building materials booking and restaurant licence applications. The one-stop service covers site selection proposals, site assessments, renovation programmes and food licence applications. As for maintenance and repair, take safety measures and improve the facilities to ensure the safety of people and property.
We provide users with a free advice on providing a restaurant licensing service plan, saving time and speed and achieving a win-win situation!
We enable our customers to find reliable service companies in a straightforward and straightforward manner and continue to grow.
Application for a restaurant licence can be obtained from the following channels:
- It is identified by the consultant company.
- Apply on your own, and then hire a government authorized person to sign the documents. The establishment of restaurant premises is subject to the following conditions. Otherwise, the licensing authority will not consider the application and licensing of restaurant licences in any premises:
- Can meet strict hygiene regulations.
- Can meet the requirements of the ventilation system.
- Can meet the requirements of fire protection facilities.
- Can comply with building structure regulations.
- There are no illegal construction projects that endanger public safety.
- There are enough escape routes.
- Meets gas safety regulations.
- Meets electrical safety regulations.
Note: The licensing authority will not issue restaurant licences for upstairs flats in buildings designated for residential use.
Suppose you want to open a snack shop. Not only do you have to think about the huge competition, but also the Hong Kong law. Every restaurant must obtain a suitable licence before it can operate.
The restaurant licences cover the planning of wind, fire, water, electricity, soil and timber in various restaurants. They involve co-ordinating the application procedures of the Buildings Department, Fire Services Department, Food and Environmental Hygiene Department and Fire Services Department. The process is cumbersome, and it is not easy for laymen to cope with it. It is the market for restaurant consultants.